Thursday, July 21, 2011

World Fashion | Virtual Closet. Be Your Own Stylist!

I stumbled (luckily, I believe) on a website that is truly for each fashionista. Polyvore is like a virtual closet where you can put outfits together without having to dress up yourself. Clothes, jeans, bags, accessories, etc. from various online fashion shops (like Topshop, InStyle, Nordstrom, even ebay and so much more) are up for makeovers.

You become a fashion designer. You become a stylist. You get to be creative!

Check out the outfits I put together. ;)



One Dressy Day
This is soooo me. LOL :D From the super dark, super skinny jeans, to bangles, to patent leather... I'd wear this for a dressy night or a date.

Skinny jeans - Kate Moss for Topshop

Puffed sleeve top - Topshop

Yellow necklace - Claire's

Shoes - InStyle, IHeartLuxe and LoveMyShoes

Yellow bag - InStyle

Bangles - InStyle and NYMag



Summer-ish
A little summer feel inspired me. I know, it's been raining for days, so I don't really understand where I'm getting my "little summer feel". :D

Rainbow dress - Wetseal

White shoes - ebay and Topshop

Earrings - Forever 21

Muse Bag - YSL



Coffee Love
I love shorts because they're really comfortable, and that is why I wear this look when I grab coffee with friends.

Silver shorts - Topshop

Tank top - MissselFridge

Patent flats - Old Navy

Bags - Chanel



School Blues
And of course, being the student that I am (well, technically), a week can't pass without a rugged look. I wear a tank top, flats, skinny jeans--that's the basic me.

Skinny jeans - BrownsFashion

Racerback - American Eagle

Bag - Rafe Totengco

Ballet flats - Topshop

Slippers - Havaianas

Bangle - Hayden Harnett